Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1991 Dodge Spirit RT for sale, in USA - Pennsylvania.

Asking price is $3000

1991 RED Spirit R/T. 124k miles approximate . runs and drives well. paint is shiny but has lots of dents. I am 3rd owner. Garaged all its life when was not driven. Body and undercarriage still have factory undercoating on it. this is not rusty at all. New Headliner past Oct. COLD A/C… Passes emissions and safety no problem. In the summer it would easily get 31 mpg on the highway(I get 27 Combined). does have standard lifter tap, one of them is a little noisy.(Have 8 New style metal lifters to go in) does need some love, uses 1.5 qts oil between changes its in fair shape.165 across all four on compression check… Used as a commuter last year for about 6k miles with only problem being slight miss while cruising periodically, maybe ground issue or something.

Mods: Koni Adjustable …150 speedo….3inch Fwd exhaust with cutout an stainless cat with Magnaflow… Turbo Xs Bov….Fwd Stage 2 computer…20% injectors….10mm wire…K&N Filter...Cometic head gasket…Aftermarket A Pillar with Autometer gauge.

Recent things replaced: New rear wheel bearings…Fuel filter…Brakes…Idler Pulley…Battery….Coolant flushed an new thermostat…Newer Tires...Plugs an wires…Timing Belt…Cometic Head Gasket….Headliner…Jvc Deck.

$3000 Pretty Firm

This was Tom’s old car from NJ (xtrempickup)
Located at 15317

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This car was in accident an will sadly have to be parted as much as it pains me to do so. Lots of good parts cept for the front end components ...let me know what you may need

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Parting because of the rear qtr damage? puzzling

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are pre accident Pictures jackoff of when the car was for sale. Still Puzzled???... I can clear it up if you are

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Name calling will get you nowhere here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts