Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Second owner since 1998. California car Most all restored. Needs paint. Orig red, now black want a be.. Low miles on Dealer rebuilt motor, w/J.E. pistons. Recent service tech. damaged bearings:bash:, otherwise motor/trans/heads/turbo in great shape. Custom tires/wheels/exhaust. Need FAST sell. Taxes:eek: $1900.
Robert: (661) 713-1505. E-mail: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
Robert,

I'm glad we talked about the car (and the SoCal club) on the phone. You seem to be very honest and forthcoming about the car:)

Alan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Robert,

I'm glad we talked about the car (and the SoCal club) on the phone. You seem to be very honest and forthcoming about the car:)

Alan
Thanks Alan. Our coversation was inspirinig. I would like to receive the next news letter. The car is ready for pick up, if interested. Love to meet the club. I want to focus more on my Daytona IROC R/T later in the future. Both are too much.

Robert

·
Registered
674 Posts
Robert,

My Bro is leery of the 16V motors:eek: He wants to keep looking for a solid SOHC car... I wish I had more room at my place, I just can't bring another project here and keep what I have:(

I hope to see you on Thursday, Let's get that IROC finished up. Lots of resources with the local club:group hug:
Alan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shipping is reasonable these days. The money saved on the sale, will make up for it. will sell for cheaper if place stock wheels on. I do have them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Second owner since 1998. California car Most all restored. Needs paint. Orig red, now black want a be.. Low miles on Dealer rebuilt motor, w/J.E. pistons. Recent service tech. damaged bearings:bash:, otherwise motor/trans/heads/turbo in great shape. Custom tires/wheels/exhaust. Need FAST sell. Taxes:eek: $1900.
Robert: (661) 713-1505. E-mail: [email protected]
Will sell slightly cheaper, if want stock wheels.

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
what a deal, wish this season was making more money,,,

·
Registered
347 Posts
What was done to the exhaust? Perhaps the car leaned out do to the exhaust mods? Maybe? Just a guess. What options are on this (PW, PB, ABS, Overhead console, etc.) has a mechanic confirmed the problem is the bearings or at least that the issue is in the block? Does the car overheat?

thank you....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just bought RT from Cali shipping wasnt too bad.( couldve been worse just a long wait!!! shipped to NH) So anyone interested it could and would be worth it. As ar as the knock goes wouldnt worry too much... could be a lifter. They tend to make noise. If the car is still avail. in a few weeks or so I may be interested. Email me @ [email protected] if you havent sold it by then.
Thank you

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.