Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1993 Plymouth Duster Interior - MINT

For sale is the interior from my 1993 Plymouth Duster 2 door that was totaled in December. The interior is as nice as you will find as it was a low mileage car that I was anal about keeping clean. Never smoked in, no rodents, rips, stains, tears, fading, wear, etc. Perfect drop-in interior for a restoration project. Included is everything that is gold color-matched except headliner (sagged out and removed) and the large rear quarter plastic side panels with speaker grills (destroyed in rear-end impact). This includes dash top, "wood" panel dash inserts, sunvisors, center console surround, seats, trim, carpet, door panels, seat belts, steering wheel and column, etc. I am keeping anything that interchanges with my gray-interior 1992 Duster such as gauges, shifter, etc. Asking $250 for everything. Local pick-up only. Located in East Troy, WI. Also available are the fog lamps and brackets, hubcaps, ground effects, and two power bulge hoods.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1993 Plymouth Duster Fog Lamps - WORKING

I have a nice set of working fog lamps with brackets from my totaled 1993 Plymouth Duster. Asking $75 for the set plus shipping or local pick-up in East Troy, WI. Can deliver to the Schaumburg, IL area for any Chicagoland members. Other parts available: Tan interior, hubcaps, ground effects, power bulge hoods.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a pair of power bulge hoods (green is off a 1992 Duster, maroon is off a 1993 Duster) that I would like to sell as a set. The green hood is straight, but has a rusted hood lip. The maroon hood is rust-free, but has damage on the passenger side from the accident the car was in. You can make one good hood out of the pair or use the bulges as donors to convert a flat hood. Asking $50 for the pair, local pick-up in East Troy, WI. Other parts available: tan interior, hubcaps, fog lamps, and ground effects.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1993 Plymouth Duster Hubcaps

I am selling the hubcaps off my 1993 Plymouth Duster that was totaled in December. These were not on the car at the time as I was running just plain steel wheels and chrome lugnuts. A little curb scuffing on a couple, but overall nice condition. Asking $75 for the set plus shipping or local pick-up in East Troy, WI. Other parts available: tan interior, fog lamp assemblies, a pair of power bulge hoods, and ground effects.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a pair of power bulge hoods (green is off a 1992 Duster, maroon is off a 1993 Duster) that I would like to sell as a set. The green hood is straight, but has a rusted hood lip. The maroon hood is rust-free, but has damage on the passenger side from the accident the car was in. You can make one good hood out of the pair or use the bulges as donors to convert a flat hood. Asking $50 for the pair, local pick-up in East Troy, WI. Other parts available: tan interior, hubcaps, fog lamps, and ground effects.
Hello.. do you have the louvered cowl cover? (OE# 4416118) also looking the left wiper pivot (OE# 4389115)
thank you for your time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Chris, I do have the cowl cover, but there may be a few small scratches related to the accident (not a direct hit point). I will have to check it this weekend for damage to be sure, but it was certainly very nice before. I think I also have the wiper pivots and motor but will confirm and get back to you on those as well. I have trouble messaging directly on here. Can you please email me at [email protected]? Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts