Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I know this car and it is worth every da&^ penny he is asking. I dropped a bid, hope we can do business.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
has the title thing been resolved? has it in fact been in a junk yard and stripped or no?
Yeah, it was stripped and in a junk yard about to be crushed. But Cindy from FWD perf turned into Wonder Woman and rescued the car with her magic lasso. Then Jackson sprinkled unicorn blood and angel tears on it to turn it into a super car...
Like I told you in the pm's I patiently answered for you...THERE ARE NOT NOR WERE NOT ANY TITLE ISSUES WHEN I BOUGHT THIS CAR FROM CINDY!!! Cindy gave me a CLEAR title and I registered it here in NJ and now I have a CLEAR NJ title. No SALVAGE OR JUNK titles, CLEAR titles. Like I also pointed out, it is very hard to get over in NJ due to flood damaged cars trying to be passed off as ok. So, the car is registered, inspected, and insured with a CLEAR title in NJ. I don't know how else to spell it out to you chief. And if you ain't interested in the car, which you told me you're not,
Please stop wasting my time.

·
Banned
414 Posts
I had asked you and you said you had no idea about it. I am interested as long as its not a salvage vehicle and again, i told you that in a PM. Your selling a car that has major accident issues and buyers would like to know, you also failed to say so in your post and acted as if you didnt know about it. I have the PM's and can post them here if you would like

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had asked you and you said you had no idea about it. I am interested as long as its not a salvage vehicle and again, i told you that in a PM. Your selling a car that has major accident issues and buyers would like to know, you also failed to say so in your post and acted as if you didnt know about it. I have the PM's and can post them here if you would like
You obviously know more about this stuff then I do...I guess 2 clean titles means nothing, and for a car that has major accident issues it is in pretty great shape. :bang head

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
If you are buying a 30K car, and intend to resell later, I can understand the issue with a salvage title, but this is a $5500 car, that you buy to drive and have fun, and if you sell it maybe, just maybe you get close to what you paid. The title issue at this point should hardy bother most people, and the fact that the last 2 or more previous titles were both clean titles should also make it a moot point...

·
Banned
414 Posts
Iroc R/T's do not fetch that kind of money. Again, read what the vehicle history report on eBay shows and it for sure wont go for 5500. If it does, someone is crazy for spending that on a car with a bad title

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bob sold me his 87 CSX drive it all the time. Your acting like he's trying to scam someone he's just trying to sell his car. If there's any issues with a title NJ will not issue a new one. He has a title in his name for a limited production car. I can sell you my 2 owner 93 green 38,000 mile r/t for $15,000 all original but you probably don't have the funds for that. Good luck with the sale bob.

·
Banned
414 Posts
Actually he did. He said he knew nothing about it being in a junk yard, and i wouldn't drop that much. Don't care how original. These cars just aren't worth that much. He told me he would ask the old owner about it, I was just asking for an update. Why was nothing said about it in the listing if its not a secret anyway? Im not doing anything other than asking questions

·
Holset Booster
3,536 Posts
Ok,im gonna chime in here with what I know about this car as I did alot of the work to it. Cindy found this car in central WI and asked me to go pick it up for her as it was only a few hours away. When I picked it up I remember talking with the owner and getting some info on the car. I remember him saying he bought it from a local junkyard as the motor was locked up. I never checked into the title as it was a clear WI title when I got it. I remember it having faded factory paint on most of the car. The only part I remember having any work was one of the rear quarters but it still had the VIN decal on it. The engine was in pieces from I believe an I-shaft failure. The owner we got it from had some of the machine work done but never ended up finishing it.

Cindy decided she wanted this car for herself so she had me do a mini resto on it before bringing it down to her. It got alot of the best stuff put on it including the last set of Konis and Eibachs she had. I had a local guy do a "cheaper" paint job on the car. I powdercoated all the suspension parts and installed poly bushings wherever they could be. I finished rebuilding the motor and did one of my "show car" engine bays. I would guess there is at least the asking price worth of new parts on the car that she had me install alone.

So,I can say myself that this car was not scrapped or junked or anything like that. I would think that there would be some kind of damage or parts missing if that was the case. I remember this car even having the numbers matching head on it still......

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Iroc R/T's do not fetch that kind of money. Again, read what the vehicle history report on eBay shows and it for sure wont go for 5500. If it does, someone is crazy for spending that on a car with a bad title
there is no bad title, i have had this exact same problem with autocheck when I sold my wrx sti and they do not care about fixing or updating their glitchs. it had two clear titles and a clear CARFAX before me and then whammo, I put it up for sale and it has this recycler b.s. on it. When I contacted them they told me the recycle thing could be a stolen recovery or even an impound for tickets.

i also have seen numerous r/t's fetch alot more then he is asking without any of the mods.

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
If it had good original paint id pay 5k for it. Not the way it is needing another 3k for a show worthy paint job to match the rest of the car

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
So does it have a clear title? :p JK Seriously, fantastic car! Question, anyone can answer with their best guess, what would it cost for a cam seal repair?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts