Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Beautifully restored 92’ Dodge Daytona IROC R/T. Full rotisserie paint job in 2012 by High Gloss Automotive refinishing in Lady Lake, FL. Asking $15,000. Complete car history, car fax, clean title. Email: [email protected]

Features: rebuilt engine and trans,welded center plug in head,modified retainers,stage 1 cams,MP headgasket,ARP head studs,Jackson idler mod,McCloud street clutch,3" stainless JRB exhaust,FWDP stage 1 cal,+20 injectors, AFPR. 11k show car panel paint job,under hood and hatch and jambs all base cleared, underside base cleared as well. New windshield and mouldings,NOS hoodliner. New A/C compressor and NOS lines. Refinished ninjas that look NOS. Newer CV axles,shocks,struts,brakes. Front seats redone with vinyl, newer carpet.

See the car here:

This was the first full year of production for the IROC R/T which came standard with a 2.2 liter turbocharged, intercooled inline Lotus-made. The IROC, on the other hand, came standard with a 3.0L V6 and the optional 2.5 liter Turbo I.

A retuned suspension that included 16-inch wheels shod with 205/55ZR16 Gatorbacks, and subtle "16 Valve R/T" badges on the front fenders. 0-60 times were in the high five second range, and a quarter.

The exterior received the second and final major facelift for the Daytona. The pop-up headlights were replaced with integrated aero modules, the Dodge signature crosshairs grille opening, new side cladding, and a ground effects package. The colors offered were red, white and black.

Despite the incredible power and speed of Daytona R/T — which was barely marketed and remains almost unknown outside hard-core Mopar circles — sales were miniscule reaching only 341.

US Production Statistics for the 1992 Daytona IROC R/T:
115 Indy Red
75 Bright White
60 Black

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
That video made me a little seasick. I would list all the options the car came with and some still pictures of the car inside and out and under.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts