Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Category: Domestic

I have a 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC RT for sale, in Baltimore, MD

Mileage: 62000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2L

Asking price is $10,000

1992 IROC R/T PVP

Car is a PVP vehicle without the power seat, windows, and other accessories to weigh the vehicle down. Many PVPs were destroyed vs. sold to the public. The PVP status and light-weight design make it very rare. Additionally, there are adjustable Koni struts and rear shocks. A free flowing exhaust and rear sway bar with urethane bushings are also present on this car.

The vehicle has 62,000 miles on the odometer and has been well cared for over the years. Larger Mopar Performance injectors, Bosch adjustable fuel pressure regulator, performance fuel pump, an HKS EVC IV boost controller, upgraded MAP sensor, and Forward Motion Fuel Cut Defender have been installed to increase overall performance. The car runs great, handles great, and accelerates very strong.

**Includes (1) new factory Ninja Bright White wheel in the original factory Mopar box!!

<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion!

I posted additional pictures of the interior. Drive-train pictures are not possible at this time as it would require a lift, which I do not have at the house. Also, I could only photograph the external drive-train housing(s) or boots which would not provide a deep look within the internal components.

I can say that the car has been well cared for over the years. Redline 10w30 utilized for oil changes, a custom, dual-friction Centerforce Clutch is installed, timing belts have been changed, transmission fluid changed, brakes bled, etc. The battery is a brand new Optima Red Top just purchased this past summer. It is in great shape and holds a perfect charge. All lights work as pictured and the interior is in very good shape for a 27 year old car. Tires were recently replaced with BF Goodrich g-Force Comp-2 A/S 205/55 ZR16 tires.

The only issue is the interior headliner is beginning to sag (believe the glue is failing after 27 years). Other than that, the car is as pictured. The paint shines and the glass is in great shape and all original to the car.

Thanks again and have a great evening!

·
Super Moderator
11,684 Posts
I have to wonder about those red tags too as they usually get painted with the car and usually there's no paint under them

the white screws would be correct though ..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They were painted red because the paint was flaking off of them to prevent them from rusting. They are original to the car and were white to begin with. I see where this is going and they were not swapped from another vehicle. All the VINs match on this car. The fender tags can be painted Bright White again if it is an issue.

·
Super Moderator
11,684 Posts
lol
hadda ask .. thanks

paint 'em red we ask
paint 'em white and somebody notices the paint job .. maybe not so easy to explain ..
confidently..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts