Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Ive just given up on this car.

I drove the car for about a week, the brand new turbo is now wasted, and i'm just a little pissed off about it.

I just bought a Road Runner and I need this out of my driveway.

Need and engine. I can give you two transmissions and two rebuild kits with the car.

It has all the 92 electronics. New axle on the drivers side. Interior is uber clean. Body has a bit of rust on the back doors, but the rest of the car is squeaky clean. It has a Walbro 255 in the tank already. It also has a boost gauge in the dash already wired and plumbed. Pioneer CD player and 4 new Kenwood speakers. Good Battery. ALl the ES body parts are there and in nice shape.

Has a dent in the front of the passenger fender, but will pop out if you can get the fender liner out. No paint cracking. Typical Chrysler clearcoat fade.

Has clear Ohio title, and an Ohio E-check thats good for 2 years!

I just want to recoup my losses on the car. Motor is already sold to a buddy with a Van.

First $450 OBO gets it.

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really want to hold on to the car, but it was in the Road Runners garage spot.

If I could push it off on the side of the garage without my dad killing me for having ANOTHER car in the yard, I would. The car is super, super nice. Its the second cleanest Spirit, second only to my Grandmas old car that I bought in 2002. And I junked that one!!! :(

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry, not parting this car.

If I cant get a good price for it, i'll just put it behind the garage until someone comes along that wants it.

I got tied up with the Road Runner last night and didn't get back from Summit till after dark. I'll try and get some pics up of the body today.

· Registered
2 Posts
I have a freshly rebuilt 2.5 turbo block sitting in the garage along with an A555 manual that I would like to drop in it.

Was wondering what you're looking to get for it? I'd have to come from MN to get it, but I'd probably look at bringing it back on a 2 wheel dolly.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.