Category: Domestic

I have a 1993 Dodge Daytona Iroc R/T for sale, in Jamestown IN

Mileage: 145000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2 TIII

Asking price is $2700 SOLD

Seller Information: Brad Pennington
Phone: (765) 577-1316
Email: [email protected]

1993 Dodge Daytona Iroc R/T 145k miles.Very rare only 212 total made for 1993 US and export. 1 of 34 black. 2.2 TIII 16 valve DOHC intercooled turbo with 5 speed manual transmission. Lots of service history and window sticker. Factory rear louvers and cloth interior car. Has lots of new parts and brand new Fuzion tires. Has a custom aluminum radiator in it. Runs and drives good. Boost is good too. Lifters are a little noisy (normal for a TIII) Needs paint but looks ok as is. Some rust on driver door and in rockers but definitely repairable. Planned on keeping this one but bought an 89 CSX and need to thin the herd. SOLD.Located in West Central Indiana
<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->

Attachments

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,419 Posts
Obviously you don't want any more cars, but are you looking for any parts at all? That's $300 less than the lowest asking price for an IROC that I have seen. :jason:

-Mark Lucas

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm really good on parts right now too, I mean I have a lot of parts, especially after buying the 89 CSX and all the stuff that came with it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
more pictures will help you sell the car!

At the price I sold it for no more were needed. I sold it way too cheap but it's going to a good home. If he wants to speak up he can. It would've been a long time until I could get to it. I have 10 more TD's and 3 more TIII cars

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks Brad for keeping us up to date,

I have one of 93 black , but lost oil pressure in 3 miles seized

if you have any more TIII For Sale I am looking for a low mile one

I will probably go through the seized engine in the spring hopfully get it back

Dave Lewis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts