Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1993 Dodge Daytona Iroc R/T for sale, in USA - Michigan.

Mileage: 72850 miles
VIN: 1B3XW64AXPN555894

Asking price is $4,000 or best offer

Due to the purchase of a 2015 Challenger I am forced to sell my beloved Iroc R/T.I have owned the car for the last 15 years and it has been stored in my garage for the past 11 of those years.Car is in nice shape with some minor rust.It has no major issues.I have done the following to the car,new trans and clutch (previous owner installed wrong trans,tag was stamped a523.)new radiator, new headlamps,marker lamps,battery,coil pack,plugs and wires.Sorry AC no longer works.Car is stock except for a K&N filter.I will try to get some pics up soon.PM me for more info.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Due to my current schedule email or private message is the best way to contact me. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am reducing my selling price to 4,000 or best offer. I would like to sell this car before the snow flys. Car will come with a brand new Mopar water pump, new fuel filter and hose pkg, set of smoked headlight covers and a Labra front end cover.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After reviewing my service records and invoices I discovered a few things I had forgotten about. The car has a newer ignition switch,cam cover seals,MAP sensor and serp belt.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It appears the A523 and A568 share the same case. I was naive at the time about these cars and learned an expensive lesson.

·
Registered
416 Posts
The note above references "Car is in nice shape with some minor rust." What qualifies as minor rust. Any picture of affected areas of rust?

Ron

·
Registered
120 Posts
Timmer, is this car still available? Do all the gauges work correctly? How do the floor boards look?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Send me an email please.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Underside is solid.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Rear louver? I also would like more interior pictures and a pic of the trunk under the spare tire. Thanks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I do have a rear hatch louver from a former Iroc. I will sell it if you or another buyer wants it. Sending a few interior pics is not a problem but I don't currently have any underside pics. The car is outside right now on my front lawn (Car is for sale locally), so getting pics may take me a few days. The spare tire well is in good shape I was under the Car a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a tub of spare parts for this car too. Most of these parts are NS.

·
Registered
120 Posts
NS? I will contact you soon about viewing the Daytona close up. I would like a list of parts you currently have...any idea on the extra cost of the spare parts?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.