Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1993 Dodge Spirit $1500 OBO

2K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  sidepipe87 
#1 ·
Well, I'm looking to sell my 1993 Dodge Spirit simply to upgrade to a newer car. I am located 10 minutes east of Pittsburgh, PA. I will post some pics of the car when I get home but until then, I will describe it to the best of my knowledge. The car is TOTALLY rust free surprisingly. No rust on the doors, rockers, or underneath at all. this car was very well maintained! Car shows 139,000 miles on the odometer, however we replaced the transmission last spring with one from a 2.5L '95 Acclaim due to slipping that was starting to occur. The only issue I ever had was the kickdown sticking due to being parked while I was at school. After it was lubed, it works just fine. As long as I have owned the car, all work has been done at a Five Star Chrysler dealer, and when I bought it, it had new Mopar Struts, shocks, and oil filter on it, which leads me to believe the previous owner had it serviced at the dealer as well.

-Inspected until May 2009
-Radiant Fire Metallic paint
-Red Interior
-Gold Package
-14" Alloy wheels
-2.5L inline four cylinder engine
-brand new Michelin tires in front with less than 100 miles on them
-newer muffler
-power door locks
-Chrysler AM/FM/CD player
-body painted side mirrors
-new Mopar cap, rotors, wires, spark plugs
-new headlights due to the usual yellowing
-new clear bumper lights to replace the amber ones

I am asking $1500, because I honestly believe this car is worth it, as it is in excellent condition. If someone pays my asking price, I will get a fresh oil change and include the following parts I planned to use to make an R/T clone, otherwise they will be sold separately:

-Spirit R/T front bumper with decent, shiny red paint
-an additional red R/T front bumper lip
-good red R/T sideskirts with the metal mounts that rivet on the rockers
-good red R/T trunklid with minor rust spot on inside lip
-good white R/T trunk spoiler
-good R/T Fog lights
-ES R/T headlight/fog lamp switch (worked when removed from previous car)
-R/T Traveler bought from Cindy

As stated, I will post pics after work. I plan on buying a neon on friday, so will need this car until the weekend. I'm asking $1500 but will accept reasonable offers. PM me if you are interested. This car will be posted on Craigslist, and eBay soon as well.

Thanks, Ryan

See less See more
Discussion starter · #2 ·
Sorry, it took forever to upload these pics because they are large, but as promised here they are.

I also forgot to mention i recently installed 4 new Pioneer speakers using the adapter wire so they can be easily removed if desired.

There will be more once they upload, or just check my photobucket:
sidepipe87/spirit - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Feel free to PM me any questions!

-Ryan

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.