Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1994 Chrysler Plymouth Voyager for sale, in USA - Illinois.

Mileage: 155000 miles
Engine Size: 2.5L

Asking price is $2000 obo

Up for sale is my 1994 Plymouth Voyager. I'm the second owner of this van. It has around 155K on the clock and runs really well. What's really cool about it is that it's a 2.5L 4 cylinder but with a 5 speed manual transmission! Yes, a factory stick shift minivan! This means it gets really good fuel economy for a minivan... usually around 28 MPG highway. Now most of these are very BASIC vans and this one was no exception but I've put a ton of work into making it something special. First off, I replaced both front calipers, front brake pads, rear brake lines, spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor, PCV valve, timing belt, vacuum lines, shifter cable bushings, oxygen sensor, and the throttle position sensor to get it in great running and driving condition. Then I swapped out the cloth base seats for the leather interior from a Town and Country that's in great shape. I also swapped in the digital instrument panel, overhead console with trip computer, power windows, leather shift knob, Infinity III radio, Plymouth Acclaim alloy wheels, Town and Country door panels, crystal pentastar hood ornament, and a Town and Country front grille. The inside of this van is one heck of a nice place to be for short trips or long.

The biggest flaw is the horrible white 90's Chrysler paint. It's flaky and not too wonderful. It also has a rust spot on the slider door and rear dog leg on that side but for it's age that's not much of anything. Also, the digital odometer reads higher (exactly 35,000 miles higher) than the van's actual mileage. Besides that, everything on the van is good and good to go. Also, sorry for the old pictures. I realized when writing this I didn't actually take any new ones of it so I'll change that in a few days.

Since this has been a special project of mine, I'm going to start out at $2000 or best offer. It's an awesome van that just needs some paint. If you plan on finishing my project, I'll be more willing to negotiate with you with the price than someone who's just going to run it into the ground. Factory manual transmission minivans are hard to find and this one is a desirable 1994 at that... the last year offered that way in the USA. Please call or text 815-980-eight nine six zero any time. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said, the paint is horrid... but the inside and mechanicals are all great. Fresh paint and it'll look really nice.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
I love your van. I have a 94 T&C with the same seats and inside and outside crappy paint. If you were closer I would seriously consider getting it for a van to use to drive to work. One question. How do you open the door window?
bump
Tim

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya could always fly up and drive it home! It's actually very reliable. The windows on the door use the "vent" switches on the overhead console to operate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.