Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1994 Dodge shadow /duster for sale, in USA - New Jersey.

Mileage: 120,000 miles
Engine Size: 3.0

Asking price is $1000

Up for sale is my red with grey interior 94v6 5spd plymouth duster .heres the deal , it needs tires and alignment, the paint is not the greatest as it has the dodge paint issues .everything works on the car , it runs good except for those issues .it has the 3.0 v6 and use to be auto but is now manual trans .trans came out of previous shadow along with fidenza flywheel .correct 5 speed harness and computer was swapped in to complete the swap .I also has a fm 3 in exhaust on it . Looking to get $ 1000for it .clean title in hand .I also have a 89 short block ,1 piece intake 782 head , brand new clutch and flywheel that I would be willing to throw in if I can get the asking price . Will post link to pics once im home and can uncover the car.looking to get out of the dodge scene so if car goes everything I have goes , and I will make a seperate for sale ad for them when the time comes

·
Premium Member
2,549 Posts
Get them pics posted. And maybe a short list of other parts you have.:D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do in the am , had a busy day today .I was going to pull all the electronics and motor/tranny and convert to 89 2.5 turbo , but my family has grown so it got put on hold . I have bumper to bumper wiring for a 89 2.5t and computer .I also have a bumper to bumper 94 auto harness .I have a brand new radiator and overflow bottle I 5hink I have one mitsu turbo , one 84 t1turbo and at1 garett that I took apart to rebuild im sure I have things from the lazer I junked .I have other things just have to look tomorrow morning after work.if someone buys it for $1000 ill give you the 2.5 engine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts