Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off the car has no title, because the previous owener has not gotten it like he promised for me. when i go the the SOS they say the previous owner has to file for the lost title or some crap. SO here i am am with a car with no title that runs and drives great, so i will sell it for parts, or maybe you wil have better luck getting a tittle

It is a 1995 with 145xxx miles or so on it. It runs great no smoke no tick. it is a 5sp 2dr sport. has 4 wheel disk brakes. fog lights, 1 works 1 needs a bulb. it has a solid roof, and is a blue color, with very little paint flake. it is in pretty nice shape no major dents and has almost zero rust. inside needs to be cleaned.

OH it has a brand new crank sensor in it. it was around $100 for it.

I would like to get at least $800 for it. I will get pics up of it soon.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i will take some sort of trade for this car. guns, bike, quad, car, truck, tractor. i don't care what ever just lmk what you have that you want to trade??

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is stright piped and thats it

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally got a title for the car. My g/f is gong to drive it until she saves up enough $$ to buy a newer neon. THen i will relist it for sale again./

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK but the price wil be higher due to the fact it has a clear title now.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i got a quad, 97 honda 300 trx

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well when my G/F gets a newer neon like she wants soon i will kkep your quad in mind. she wants on of them too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts