Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CoupleOvans
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1995 Other acclaim for sale, in USA - Wisconsin.

Mileage: 215k miles
Engine Size: 3.0 V6

Asking price is $3000

1995 Built 3.0 Acclaim for sale/trade.
Ryan France
Poynette, WI

Built 3.0 V6.
A543 swap.
Clean inside.
Clean outside.
Rear disc swap.
Full exhaust.
The list is huge.

Only issues:
Cracked windshield, stone hit.
Needs a new CD player.
Sell or trade for a clean pre95 van. Easier to haul the fam around. Love it to death, but it's hard with 3 kids.
Better pics here http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f1/f191/735065-my-95-acclaim.html

Attachments

·
CoupleOvans
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

This shows the crack in the windshield.

Some more shots for everyone.
Motor is running Ported Polished heads, diamante cams, old style rail, port matching, plenum spacers, welded machined polished plenum, tb spacer, 52mm tb, shorty intake, 3"exhaust, Fidanza flywheel, solid mounts.

It's got a 93 A543 swapped in. Trans had 78k when it came out, had it gone over before it went in, everything looked great, shifts smooth, stage 3 4-puck clutch is solid.

Suspension/brakes are pretty much all new.
New struts, shocks, strut bar.
New Master, new lines, CD/slotted fronts, rear disc swap.

Custom Cowl Hood, Full RT GFX, Lebaron Grille, smoked tails, HIDs, spoiler, 15" shadow lace wheels, Plum Crazy/White pearl paint.

Inside is mostly stock other then some white accents and gauge pods.

I also have some spare parts that can go with if the price is right.

·
CoupleOvans
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so this car is a V6? whats with the boost gauge? does it have a turbo or what?:shrug:..more pics of the engine,,,more info...:shrug:

It's a V6 as listed.
Not turbo, the boost gauge was more for watching the vacuum on the old motor (had a random running issue).
Motor is running Ported Polished heads, diamante cams, old style rail, port matching, plenum spacers, welded machined polished plenum, tb spacer, 52mm tb, shorty intake, 3"exhaust, Fidanza flywheel, solid mounts. 10k since it was rebuilt.

It's got a 93 A543 swapped in. Trans had 78k when it came out, had it gone over before it went in, everything looked great, shifts smooth, stage 3 4-puck clutch is solid.

Suspension/brakes are pretty much all new.
New struts, shocks, strut bar.
New Master, new lines, CD/slotted fronts, rear disc swap.

Custom Cowl Hood, Full RT GFX, Lebaron Grille, smoked tails, HIDs, spoiler, 15" shadow lace wheels, Plum Crazy/White pearl paint.

Inside is mostly stock other then some white accents and gauge pods.

I also have some spare parts that can go with if the price is right.

Don't know what other info you want? :shrug:

·
CoupleOvans
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks good,,,,,the diamante cams,,,,hows that change the torque curve,,along with the 5 speed swapin,,,,does it pull harder?:thumb:
It pulls hard. Surprises a lot of "performance" cars.
The torque curve moves up slightly in the rpm range. With all the other mods I have good power from around 1800rpms to about 5800. It pulls all the way to the rev limit @ 6200, but you can feel it trail slightly after 5800.
I don't have to "launch" it, I can ease the clutch out get rolling and then drop it and break traction.

I think overall the 5-speed swap made the most noticeable difference. I had most of the engine mods done to the old motor. The new motor is a little meaner and revs a little better with the light flywheel and more air/fuel. Not having 205k on it probably helps too :thumb:

·
CoupleOvans
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I made the hood for clearance for the engine, so in that respect it's functional. As far as pulling air for the motor, no.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.