Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A 92 FOR SALE ?WELL I HAVE 2 (TWO) 1992 WHITE SPIRIT R/Ts FOR SALE AS A PAIR (68 MADE IN 92). BOTH CARS WERE SHIPPED TO THE MARSHALLING CENTER FOR USE AS EXECUTIVE CARS. THE FIRST CAR HAS APPROX 54000 MILES ON IT , THE OTHER CAR HAS APPROX 86000 MILES ON IT. BOTH CARS RUN BUT THE RARER (MANUAL SEAT- W/O OVER HEAD CONSOLE- 4 WHEEL ABS)HIGHER MILE CAR HEAD IS CRACKED. CONTACT ERIC @ 586-484-0240 FOR MORE INFO. TAKING ALL SERIOUS OFFERS OVER $5000.00 FOR BOTH CARS !!!!!! CARS ARE LOCATED IN MICHIGAN. CAN SEE PICS ON CRAIGS LIST.COM ; MICHIGAN ;DETROIT METRO; CARS & TRUCKS FOR SALE ; SPIRIT R/T.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Nice pair of R/T's

I believe they were delviered to:Lapeer Road Marshalling Center. :thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Cause Both The Original Window Stickers Just Said "marshalling Center" So I Thought It Was Lynch Road . I'll Relook Tonite. Thanks For The Info- Eric

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
any rust? clear titles? body damage?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
can you post or pm me the VINs, I'd like to run a carfax on them.

Thanks
Bryan

·
Registered
302 Posts
Bump to the top for a real honest seller. Buy with confidence from him!!!!!

Eric, you beat me to Mikes old one..........

Good luck with the sale

Mike Resp.......

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Rick I Checked The Titles And Both Cars Were Shipped To The Lynch Road Marshalling Center And Put Into Service In January Of 1992

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A 92 FOR SALE ?WELL I HAVE 2 (TWO) 1992 WHITE SPIRIT R/Ts FOR SALE AS A PAIR (68 MADE IN 92). BOTH CARS WERE SHIPPED TO THE MARSHALLING CENTER FOR USE AS EXECUTIVE CARS. THE FIRST CAR HAS APPROX 54000 MILES ON IT , THE OTHER CAR HAS APPROX 86000 MILES ON IT. BOTH CARS RUN BUT THE RARER (MANUAL SEAT- W/O OVER HEAD CONSOLE- 4 WHEEL ABS)HIGHER MILE CAR HEAD IS CRACKED. TAKING ALL SERIOUS OFFERS OVER $5000.00 FOR BOTH CARS !!!!!! CARS ARE LOCATED IN MICHIGAN. CAN SEE PICS ON CRAIGS LIST.COM ; MICHIGAN ;DETROIT METRO; CARS & TRUCKS FOR SALE ; SPIRIT R/T.
CARS ARE SOLD !!!!! CARS ARE SOLD !!!!! CARS ARE SOLD !!!! CARS ARE SOLD !!!!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Not I, I only wanted one.. too bad he didn't post the vins. Oh, well, hope they went to a good home.

·
Registered
380 Posts
i asked for the VINs a few times as well. Never got 'em. Had to back off as a result. I checked out both cars they were real clean. Couldn't drive the one with the cracked head. Turbo wasn't spooling well on the other but for around $5K, I thought he was in the ballpark.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
thats why I didn't do it either. One thing I do know, one of the cars with a *clean title* had a salvage title. I was interested in it when it was on CL for $3500 until I heard about the title but, for $2500, thats not a bad deal.

·
Banned
3 Posts
funny thing, brian and mark, the guy who bought them dropped me a pm from a friends account, i have been messaging back and forth and we bs'ed on the phone for 45 min.

both cars have a green MI. title, salvage are orange and these are not. he ran a car fax and it said the one car was "salvaged" in early 95 with "0 miles on it"??? i told him to get a vip report, i am thinking this was used for testing, and it was salvaged by chrysler maybe???

anyways the cracked head car is clean and runs pretty good, although he is buying a non cracked head for it. the other car is the one with the questionable title, it has 50k on the clock and he said has some dings and paint blemishes.

i have been answering questions and giving advice to him, he sounds like he wants to get them up and rolling good and has a good head on the way.

hopefully i can get him to go to carlisle, we both are pulling heads and doing headwork, i just got a head start on him as my head is already off, lol.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
glht_omni said:
both cars have a green MI. title, salvage are orange and these are not. he ran a car fax and it said the one car was "salvaged" in early 95 with "0 miles on it"??? i told him to get a vip report, i am thinking this was used for testing, and it was salvaged by chrysler maybe???
Yeah, I having been in contact with him too. I was also in contact with the seller when he had the *salvage* car on craigslist, and he made it clear as day that the car was in a descent collision. The front (I think it was the front) bumper is a different color underneath and I believe there was repair to the rear rocker/fender area but, the work is suppose to be pretty well done considering it was still pretty new when the collision happend. IIRC, he (seller) bought it off of his friend who was the original owner (or possibly second owner), who knew the whole story behind it.

Anyways, for about $2500 per car, its a freakin steal considering the good condition of them(regardless of title work). The (supposed) salvage car was on craigslist for $3500, I thought that was kinda high because of the collision but, still a sweet car.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts