Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Jon Joubert
2GN.ORG :: View topic - jonnymopar Feedback +16

Got a bunch of stuff for sale! I have no idea what any of it is worth, but I know I'd like some space back, so make offers. I just might take it. Most items available to ship.

First off is a non-A/C alternator bracket. I sandblasted it to clean it up nice. The rubber bushings are still good, only very small cracks near the outer edge of them. What you see is what you get - $20.

Daytona sunroof glass - I have no idea how I'd reliably ship this, but I can check into possible shipping options if someone really wants it shipped. $70.

46mm ported throttle body for TBI cars - I had this on my 2.5L TBI Daytona for a couple years. The throttle blade is a stock Turbo I/II piece filed down a bit thickness-wise. Felt gains on the low end. What would it do for you? No idea. $20 -- try it out.

Stock 1988 TBI roller cams - I have two of these kicking around. One is in great shape, one has a small score on one journal. Both came out of running engines. $25 a piece.

Complete Turbo II intake - This is the one-piece unit. Comes with throttle body, injectors, fuel rail, FPR, and all sensors except charge air temp. Great for converting an early Turbo I car. $50.

Stock turbo exhaust manifold - completely untouched - $25.

Daytona systems checker - This is the one found in the very early Daytonas with the full digital dash. I replaced the button already, so you won't have to. I don't have the harness pigtail pictured, but I will check to see if I still have it so you can wire it into pretty much any 84-89 Daytona or Lebaron coupe. A rare part! $25.

Radiator fan - has the nicer plastic blades rather than the aluminum blade that rattles your whole car. Make an offer. I have no idea.

1st generation Stratus 2.4L intake manifold - comes with throttle body (although not pictured). Use it as-is or cut it up for your custom hybrid project. $25.

SRT/PT blow-off valve block off plate - I think I have two of these, gotta check. I know I have at least the one in the picture. $5.

· Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump! Also wanted to add two things.

1. PayPal is fine to pay, although I can not accept credit cards or debit cards. I only have a Personal PayPal account and I really don't use it enough to need to upgrade to a Premier/Business account. Sorry if that causes any inconvenience to any potential buyers.

2. Prices do not include shipping. I can check shipping pretty easily if you supply me your zip code and I'd be more than happy to do so. As said in the first post, the sunroof may take some thought to figure out how to ship it, as it is delicate.

· Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As stated in the above description, what you see is what you get :) . So yes, it does come with everything necessary to drop right in. It definitely cleans the engine bay up nicely if you're used to riding around with the big A/C bracket with no compressor in it.

I have one other person that PM'd me about it before you, but I haven't heard from them in two weeks. So if they either don't respond to a second PM, or aren't interested, it's yours.

· Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DIRTPOR, I'll most likely have a chance to get to the post office within the next couple of days, so I'll get you a quote. I can't see it being more than $10.

turbokid, honestly, $5 and I'll throw it in a padded envelope and you can have it. It's just a piece of aluminum, so I'm not too worried.

· Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
AC delete bracket sold. ChargedDust, you have a PM about the TII intake. DIRTPOR, you have a PM about the throttle body. SRT BOV block off plate is spoken for. All other items available.

· Registered
137 Posts
Jon, got any Talon BOVs ? I am located in New Bedford.. Hit me up off-list.

· Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
turbokid, DIRTPOR, got your payments.

Jon, got any Talon BOVs ? I am located in New Bedford.. Hit me up off-list.
Unfortunately I don't. Sorry about that.

need good set of 16v cams if you have some and how much, you can pm me. Thanks
I have to see what condition they're in, but I have a set of 1999 Stratus cams sitting in a head in my basement. I'll PM you soon.

· Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TII intake, A/C delete bracket, ported TBI throttle body, and one SRT BOV block off plate sold. I did find the other block off plate, so there is still one for sale.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.