Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm looking for a 2.2 turbo II engine in good condition. A complete set-up with the turbo and 2.5" swing valve would be a bonus.
I could go for a short block as long as it's worth it (no junk please) and a turbo from another seller. Also an oil pan with the baffle would be nice as well.
Parts can be modified or stock.
Thanks

· Registered
322 Posts
I have the 2.2 long block out of my '87 Shelby Lancer TII with 67k miles on it. Has an internal ping/rattle due to loss of oil out the cam plug at the transmission end. Never been apart, still on Shelby factory build. Pretty complete except for cam kit. If interested, let me know ASAP - will be driving in Quebec in 10-13 days, could deliver if current deal on it falls thru. Steve

· Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the 2.2 long block out of my '87 Shelby Lancer TII with 67k miles on it. Has an internal ping/rattle due to loss of oil out the cam plug at the transmission end. Never been apart, still on Shelby factory build. Pretty complete except for cam kit. If interested, let me know ASAP - will be driving in Quebec in 10-13 days, could deliver if current deal on it falls thru. Steve
I'm interested
Sent you a Pm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.