Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Does anyone have any info on the DC 2.2 blower? I realize that the DC ones are long gone. I'm hoping to track one down under it's manufacturer's part number? Who made it and what is the part number?

Mike

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
91DodgeSpiritRT said:
Guys,

Does anyone have any info on the DC 2.2 blower? I realize that the DC ones are long gone. I'm hoping to track one down under it's manufacturer's part number? Who made it and what is the part number?

Mike
I know they were made by B&M, not sure of a part number tho.

·
Registered
156 Posts
nice pic

Damn that looks hot. You said it was boxed up. Are you not using it? or just havent gotten around to putting it in? I sure would like to take it off your hands :thumb:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Wow...someday a kit just like that will be used to reman parts. My friend had one of those and sold it because he graduated to the turbo cars. I would have LOVED to see him get an NA car just to use that and see what the superchargers were like. I have a few articles but there's NOTHIN like driving one. That's cool bro.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Anyone Have Any Ideas On How The Refurb The Custom Valve Cover, Mine Is Lookin A Little Tired, Also I Would Be Interested In Getting A Back Up Unit Or Any Related Parts To Rebuild If The Need Ever Comes Up. The Blower Rebuilders Have Not Been To Helpfull.

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
yeah powder coat it, but get a pattern of the sticker first so it can be painted on later. Use your pin stripe detailer to paint it back on after powder coating.

·
Registered
926 Posts
any word on where you can get these rebuilt yet? i'd like to find one myself for another project...

on a side note.. i can make that decal for you if needed, either as the decal itself, or a stencil. if someone has a good picture of the logo that is. (i own a sign/decal shop)

Kurt

1 - 20 of 78 Posts