Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, we have a 2.2 turbo for sale in southern iowa (can meet along i35 to clear lake) Its a 6 bolt crank don't know much about it hasn't been ran for several years, asking 200 obo not sure what its worth email me at [email protected] Thanks Zach.

ps i'll get pics the next time i make it down.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was wondering the year, VIN code, miles, etc. I'm in Bloomfield every weekend. Didn't know if I could look at it before hand or just have to wait until you come back down.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you'll have to wait till i make it back down, No ones there to show it to you its in our shop. I don't know anything about the engine, we got it to run in a daytona and found out the daytona was 8 bolt and the cranks 6 bolt and the 6bolt flexplate is 3 bolt tq and the 8 bolt flex is 4 bolt then we got rid of the car. I don't know anything about it really we threw some paint on it and was going to run it. I do remember that the back bolt on the drivers side of the head was broke as in looked like there was oil in the threads when they tighted the bolt down and it blew a chunk out of the head, Still should seal alright, I'll know more when i get down there.

Brandon did you email me awhile back?? I responded to your email if you did. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts