Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the MSII kit, I've assembled it and I'm mostly done with wiring it up. I plan to use the second HEP in place of the 36-1 wheel. I'll be buying the parts for said circuit in the near future, but for now I'd just like to start the engine and get her going temporarily.

That said, is it possible to run batch injection using only the single (main) HEP? No missing tooth wheel, no second HEP, just the main HEP. In theory it'd be possible, but I don't know if MS can be configured to do such.

Sorry if this has been covered before; I searched, but couldn't come up with a relevant answer. Thanks!

·
Registered
355 Posts
if you want to use the hep signal you have to use both.

i have used an N/A distributor with a single hep but you have to remove and clock the hep shutter wheel 12 degrees for it to work properly.

honestly you should order up the 4n25 chip and required resistors, cap and run the dual hep setup right off the bat. it works flawlessly, when you hit the key the MS will sync almost instantly and the car will start much easier and quicker than either the modified N/A distributor or the 36-1 wheel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts