Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: 88 Daytona-Z innercooler and radiator $75, CSX innercooler and radiator,new core $175, Complete Foward Motion turbo header kit, new $500, Super60 smec, s-60 injectors, 3 bar map,new in boxes, $225 , Mickey Thompson slicks 22/8/15, used $100, Trans Specialties torque convertor, new $400, Walbro high flow fuel pump, new $100, Billet rising rate fuel pressure regulator $100, 88 t1 Mopar Performance computer new in box $100, 005 head gaskets $25, A413 Turbo trans, rebuilt with mopar parts $400, 84-87 injector heat shield, good shape,$25, lots of other smaller parts and tools All parts negotiable and pics available Email , [email protected]

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Post the pictures on here, if you do not know how, send me the pictures and I will post them for you.

Casper_213 at msn dot com

Thank you.

·
Banned
443 Posts
How used are the M/T slicks? Are you willing to ship them? If so how much for shipping to 17025 (PA)?
I'm also interested in the CSX radiator, would you seperate it from the intercooler? If so how much shipped for the rad?

·
Registered
79 Posts
The fellow that emailed me about the 88 t1 computer my replies to your email addr keep getting returned. Mark
Sorry!

My ISP is really spamophobic. There's this little routine I have to go through to guarantee that a specific email address can send to me; in your case I goofed it up, but it's fixed now, so should work. For that one address [email protected]

Or you can PM me here I guess. Either way, I'll check back after work today, PM PST.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They weigh about 72 lbs. The ups ground calculator says about $45. Yes you can Paypal my email addr. Im in 37075 if you know of a better way to ship. Thanks, Mark

·
Banned
443 Posts
$45 sounds reasonable for shipping. I'm still thinking about it, not sure if 22'' will be a good size for my shadow. Did you have them on an L body?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts