Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
injector harness is sold off that motor but I have another harness that should work.

The top end on the 2.5 motor is sold except for the head itself...

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
With the top end sold what would the new price on the 2.5 short block be?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$120 with the head...I also have an intake that I would throw in, 88 style

The down pipe came off a Spirit R/T, I think its a 2.5inch and yes it would fit the garret.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will you take $30 for the down pipe? I can get a new one at az for $55
$35, it would go parcel, this also includes the slip clamp and donut, I dont think this is a autozone special, there are no kinks in the bends, its very possible that this is a aftermarket performance pipe, because the system on the car had free flow cat and thats def NOT a stock clamp..let me know, I also cant find this part online on either normal parts store, advance or autobone..

·
Registered
140 Posts
$35, it would go parcel, this also includes the slip clamp and donut, I dont think this is a autozone special, there are no kinks in the bends, its very possible that this is a aftermarket performance pipe, because the system on the car had free flow cat and thats def NOT a stock clamp..let me know, I also cant find this part online on either normal parts store, advance or autobone..
I'll take it. Can I have your name and address so I can send u a check? Sorry I don't have pay pal.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
take the rest for $120 shipped or 200 with the motor, motor does not have turbo or exhaust. will not ship motor...must be pick up..

come with your truck and take whatever I have TD related, its not much but you can have it.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
So it's $120 for the motor? I thought from a pervious post the upper end wasn't coming with it

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
on the motor listed for $150, the turbo,lines, exhaust manifold and injectors were sold, everything else comes with it, for $120, There is a starter, alt, dist with pickup, 782head, block,brackets,pan, etc, motor pulled from running car

1 - 16 of 16 Posts