Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1989 2.5 turbo that I'm rebuilding. I'm putting the stock bottom end in it but other than that I'd like to modify everything coming off of it for more power. I'm gonna have the head completely done(including beehive springs)and I want this thing to be as beast as it can be with stock internals. I'm gonna go with the walbro 255 and the stage 3 cam from fwd. Which injectors should I use? I'm gonna get the fuel rail from TU along with the adjustable regulator. Probably have the intake ported as well as the exhaust. I'm gonna keep the t-2 turbo thats on it(swapped from a 2.2 tII) and I'm putting an aluminum radiator and bigger FMIC. I'm gonna get the performance computer from fwd as well. stage 2 or 3 clutch kit and the lightened flywheel from TU. 3 inch exhaust all the way back. What else am I missing? any help is appreciated

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know exactly what my goal is for this car. Its a 2.5 turbo I engine out of an 89 plymouth sundance. it's goin in my 89 daytona and yes it has the 1 piece intake manifold off of the 2.2 T-II. It's gonna be my daily driver but I want to beat all those little hondas out there whos drivers think they're all that. 20 psi Would be pretty badass!

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You guys are a lot of help :) I have few other questions for you all. Since this is a 2.5 build I don't have access to forged cranks do I? Oh and I'm gonna be going with the large valves and oversize seats for the cylinder head along with the cometic .51 gasket. Will I have any interference issues with any of the fwd performance cams? Recommend the best clutch? Money is just money in this build I get paid every two weeks and $350 goes toward my car. Start spitting out stuff that needs to be done! I want to run 20 psi When this is done

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.