Turbo Dodge Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Where did everyone go? Awful quite out here lately..!!
If you buy these I maybe able to deliver . At least in the New England area.

Mike

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,417 Posts
I'm surprised you still have your cars Mike! It's only going to get lonelier on the forums. People don't seem to care how difficult to access older Facebook posts are. They keep abandoning the forums to go to social media. All the info is always right here where you left it. Facebook's motto should be "Forget The Past".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes they are still available. I'm in Maine.
Where are you located?
NY when I’m not running around the country for work which is often. I’m thinking about them. I will try to let you know soon. I should be off next week to possibly check them out and get them if I do.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Probably got tired of people wanting to know a hundred answers and then never following through. I would have bought them at his awesome lowest price but like a lot of other couldn't get them to Massachusetts. Something he probably heard a lot as well. It's a shame though.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
522 Posts
Probably got tired of people wanting to know a hundred answers and then never following through. I would have bought them at his awesome lowest price but like a lot of other couldn't get them to Massachusetts. Something he probably heard a lot as well. It's a shame though.

I'm in CT, not far at all.
His response was that he forgot he posted the ad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
For only 3k you get a running R/T and a parts car. Hard to beat that deal. I think there were a couple of people besides me that would have bought it if they could get it home. I would still buy them if I could get them home. Having them shipped would cost a bundle, especially with one being a non-runner.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I believe that I said I didn't realize that it was STILL on the site.
As I had took it off OTHER locations

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
But now that Discussion has started,
They are now back on the market.
BUT now the price has gone up to $3500.
As I just bought the new Mercedes Benz Lifters and Disc's AND 4 new tires .
The other ones were dry rotted an wouln't hold air.
I wanted to put the new lifters in but things have come up and no time

·
Registered
34 Posts
Still a good deal, if you have a way of getting them home. Didn't know about the merc lifters though. Still learning new things about these cars everyday.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts