Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Holset hx35g turbos for sale.I'm looking to get $200 each. Pics can be seen here: stuff for sale pictures by 92cavquest - Photobucket

Here is the cummins page on this type of turbo.
www.cummins.com/turbos - Holset HX35

They are used off of low mileage Cummins ISL-G engines. Would like to get $200 each. That seems fair to me. They have a titanium turbine wheel and can support a significant amount of boost.

Part # tag says: ASSY# 4042333
CUSTOMER PART# 4042334

I am also open to trades for bovs, boost controllers, turbo timer, ms or hpt and any other turbo parts you might have. Let em know what you've got.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The tag says they're hx35g turbos. Quickserve says they're hx35g turbos. They are not twin scroll. They have the same shaft and everything, just alittle different housings.

·
Registered
6 Posts
PM sent

Edit: I am not able to send PMs at the moment.

I am going to take both off your hand. Will you do $350 for both shipped to 90250??

Pls confirm shaft play and oil seal condition.

Thank you

-Emad

Ps: If you want I have a Brand new HKS SSQV BOV. I can throw that in if you lower the price for both to $250 shipped. my e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi i have a TP38 Garrett i was wondering if you were interested in any trades.. its a 84 mm turbo.. T4.. put on m shadow like an idiot and it wont spool it..

·
Registered
593 Posts
What ^ said lol. But also just so you know, you said ur turbo was t4 and your motor couldnt spool it, this turbo in this thread is a t4 as well. Not a t3 holset, this hx35g is not a hx35/hx35w which are t3 ones. This thread was misleading people.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts