Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd also be interested in trades. Some things I'm looking for:
Autometer 2 1/16" sport comp oil pressure gauge (mech gauge, elec sending unit) and egt gauge, 9" puller fan, 2.5" aluminum intercooler piping + couplers and t-clamps, 3" mandrel bends, 3" resonator, ?

$125 shipped within the lower 48 states: 2 piece intake manifold with fuel rail, throttle body and extra injector setup.

-It looks to be in pretty good condition. The manifold was missing one fuel rail bolt and one plenum bolt, I replaced them this afternoon. Throttle body includes the TPS, fuel rail includes the pressure regulator and injector clips. However, I never got around to using it before I sold my car so I can't verify they work.

Extra injector (PN: 0 280 170 180) with pigtail, hard line, tee fitting, led and pipe (2" dia) to install injector. Add a pressure switch and you should be good to go.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd prefer to sell everything together. However, I have no use for the manifold anymore, make an offer on the manifold and I'll throw in the injector setup for free if you want it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still for sale.

I have 100% positive feedback on ebay and other boards, not here to rip anyone off. Trying to help fund my new winter project - Somebody grab this, you know its a steal at this price!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^Thanks for the bump.

Sale pending, should go through this afternoon. Either way, I'll update this thread and reply to PM's when I get home today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.