Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my Gawd I think this was so funny over the weekend coming back on I70 but here is the story(I called my wife to tell her about it while it was happening)

Driving back from New Castle Indiana on I70, I noticed somehitng out of the corner of my eye, I turned and looked and seen 4 teens in a newer 2000ish Cavlier, they were making faces and pointing and then stepped on the gas...
Well I did the same thing and ripped past them and then slowed down.. he downshifted and I did it again this time I rolled down my window and shuted to him, you had better have more than that if you think your running me..
they guy yelled back "what hell is in that?" I grinned and said 2.5L with my hands.. and then I took off again laughing..

I have no emblems on this car since I repainted it, the only thing that shows what it is is on the door panel " Shelby Z"

Never pick on a car if it's old or has no badges..it could be a wolf in sheepskin. :D

Bearcat

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
85SHELBY22 said:
:thumb: nice kill. gotta love those "kids". kinda sad to say im only 23 :D
Those kids where wearing football jersays and their GF"s were sitting in the back.. I can only imagine what was being said in the car.. :D

BC

·
Registered
263 Posts
85SHELBY22 said:
:thumb: nice kill. gotta love those "kids". kinda sad to say im only 23 :D
I'm only 19 and i call them "kids"... It's a mentality, not a number. i would never drive up next to somebody and screw around with 3 passengers in my car. Especially if i didn't know what it was i was screwing with! Brilliant.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Never pick on a car if it's old or has no badges..it could be a wolf in sheepskin.
hehe.. I had one of those experiences just last week. My 88 Shelby has no bades on it and an old beat up baseline Integra decided to pick on me. Well I figured I was gonna smoke him badely, but it turned out he had the 170hp GSR engine in it. Well, after a crappy launch, burning through most of 2nd gear and missing 3rd I still managed to catch up and put an overall (catching up and passing) estimated 9 car lengths on him by midway through 4rth.. so well he still got smoked. :D

Then he wanted more.. so I gave him more. :D Low rpm in 1st because of a light, he was quite a bit behind me and ended up getting the jump on me as well as 2 car lengths cause of the light.. this time I missed 2nd (I was tired that evening) and 4rth.. lol :bang head but he still got hammed good with another 8-10 car lengths. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts