Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 2003 Dodge Neon SRT4 for sale, in USA - Michigan.

Mileage: 202000 miles
VIN: 1D3E66S43D206089
Engine Size: 2.4L Turbo

Asking price is $$5,000

2003 SRT4 black with Viper seats. Interior in mint condition. Even the driver's seat bolsters. Stock in dash 6 CD changer (sales code RBQ). Bought car from original owner who lived in Alabama and then moved to California. Zero rust. Never driven in Winter. New items include water pump, oil pump, timing belt, Megan coil overs (car lowered 2") larger front mounted intercooler in stock location. Polyurethane replaces all rubber underneath. Mopar Stage 2 with 20 pounds of boost and new Mopar boost gage in stock location. New wheel bearings. New brakes, rotors, & drums. Brand new (not even a week old) $750 Goodyear Eagle AS tires. Stock 17" SRT wheels. New clutch. I have a 2010 Challenger R/T and this car will spank it. Alabama man clutch type LSD. MP BOV. Brand new Headlight and Fog Light lenses. Mobil 1 every 3000 miles since new. PO took very good care of it. I'm owner #2. If you pull the valve cover, you will see there is no wear on the camshaft. I'm confident the bottom end is just as good. So, don't let the mileage fool you. $5,000 firm. I do not have to sell it, but the wife wants a convertible. Will consider trades on a Dodge or Chrysler convertible of similar value. Ready to jump in and go. I drive it most sunny days from Spring to Fall. AC was working last Fall but now is not. Will diagnose and fix if it warms up here. I also have a brand new Quaife LSD for buyer to install for extra $500. Will not sell separate. Don't bother low balling. I won't bite.

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, the only trades I can consider are convertibles. The ONLY reason I am even considering selling this vehicle is to get a convertible to satisfy my wife. I enjoy this car. it is good to go and will spank most V8s out there. I have a list of things I have done to this car in the past 2 years with receipts. I have at least $7K in it not counting labor. This is a steal of a deal. AC is all that does not work, and I plan to fix it soon. But, it is supposed to be in the 50s here tomorrow, so I'm not in any hurry. This vehicle will be up on the SRT forums in the next few days. I'm confident it will sell quick there. If anyone out there ever wanted an SRT4 that is already quick and reliable, this is it. The interior is like brand new. 6 disc in dash CD player. You can't beat this deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts