Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , been awhile since I have been on. I had an old plymouth duster but it is long gone and a new project is in the works. I have a 2005 neon sxt atx I will be putting a turbo on it !
by

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had some nice weather today got the head installed and everything else. Need to replace the thermostat seal got damaged some how. Will replace it tomorrow . I will post more pics later.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Looks good. Hose in pics is obviously for mock up only.

What are your plans for fuel management?
i plan getting a typical walbro 255 drop in, use srt 4 injectors and a fmu. i have fuel rail that can be turned into a return line off a early 2gn.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
You will need some form of rising rate fuel regulator or other means to allow system to add fuel under boost. Otherwise you will be pig rich driving in part throttle in order to be good air fuel WOT full boost.

So do you intend to use that flex hose for your piping, and if so, are you sure it will last under boost?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You will need some form of rising rate fuel regulator or other means to allow system to add fuel under boost. Otherwise you will be pig rich driving in part throttle in order to be good air fuel WOT full boost.

So do you intend to use that flex hose for your piping, and if so, are you sure it will last under boost?
lmao

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lmao no I was just using the flex pipe as a pencil drawing. I will be running 5 lbs boost if that.i am Leaving the fuel regulator up in the air for now

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I just had the famous p0344 code trigger to today. Let prey it is just the sensor

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i checked my wiring everything looks good replaced my magnet with the one form my original cam (replaced it with in 04 junkyard cam i broke the pin the holds the cam in place) replaced the sensor and cleared the codes still popped the code. wondering if my timing is off a tooth ?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I opened it up found out timing belt was strached out put another one on and see if that will help

1 - 17 of 17 Posts