Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled upon this car on ebay and if I had the money I would be all over it. this is the lowest price i have seen a 2005 so far. And its in White, in my opinion the best color available. Hope someone sees this and nabs it. Wish i could. ebay item # 4547607250

here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4547607250&category=6204&sspagename=WDVW

By the way, I am currently in Iraq and should be home in October. I am new to the forums and this is my second post to date. When I get back, I will be getting an SRT-4 to keep my 1991 Shadow ES Turbo company. Turbo dodge all the way.

Good luck.

Jake

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great price on a 05. Thought I got my '04 cheap ($19,600).
What branch are you in? Good luck in the sandbox, stay safe.

Bret

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the support

Wisconsin army national guard. I get to go home for the 4th of july for a couple weeks so that is when I plan to do a test drive of an SRT. Im already sure I will fall in love. Ill be 23 when i buy one so I hope the insurance isn't too rediculous. Ive noticed a lot of posts on here and it seems statefarm and AAA are the lowest rates. But I suppose that all depends on a lot of variables.

Thanks for your support Bret. :thumb:

SPC Jake Bauer
1-128th Infantry

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Sure, it's great and all...but do you get any kind of warranty at all with it?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't notice that. It does say Waranty: Existing but it doesn't mention waranty details in the description. I have sent a message to the seller requesting waranty details. Ill let you all know what they reply with.

Jake Bauer

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What?! white is the coolest. it wouldn't take much to make this car look pimp. Everyone is entitled to their opinion though. I sent the seller another question about the waranty and invited him to check out this site and showed him this thread. He should respond soon with details (hopefully).

Man these sand files are eating me alive! Iraq is getting old really fast. At least I only need to be here until October. over halfway done! Thanks for all your support. See you at a SDAC 2006!

SPC Jacob Bauer
1st bn 128th Inf

·
Registered
20 Posts
Jacob, be careful with the warranty. DCX has had a field day revoking our SRT4 warranties. So be sure to check it out and make sure it is still fully covered before buying used!!

Good Luck.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Come on, guys! Who cares about the warranty? It comes with a GALLON AND HALF of extra gas!! Someone needs to jump on this! :)

Kev

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
down to 1 day left on the auction and still no reply from the seller through email. It does say however that the perfer to be contacted by phone and I haven't tried this. with only 4 miles on the car at time of post, I cant see how you can lose with this price. I hope a deal like this comes around in 6 months when I get home from Iraq. I am surprised noone has nabbed this one up yet.

Take care,

SPC Jacob Bauer
1st Bn 128th Inf
Iraq

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got a response from the seller. the waranty is still active and the conditions are :

3yr/36,000 mile basic and 5yr/50,000 mile power train warranty

4 hours left! I cant believe noone has nabbed this one up!

SPC Jacob Bauer
1st Bn 128th Inf
Iraq

·
Registered
849 Posts
I just pulled the VIN on this vehicle on DCX Dealerconnect and it only has the 3/36 warranty and no Powertrain as 05 SRT vehicles have only the 3/36. it shows un-sold so it is still on the MSO. Unless they are giving away a 5yr 50k PTR warranty it only has the 3/36. I just noticed invoice is over $20k They are giving the thing away. Holy crap!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts