Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is not the right place to post this

Sent this to Naj as a dm but thought i should post it publicly in case someone else has or has had the same problem

Hey just wondering if you had any advice that may help me get this sorted...truck will not start, will not boost. 2017 ram 1500 5.7 hemi with big horn trim. Went to run to store today and jumped in truck, first my RKE didn't unlock doors... so used key, truck was stone cold dead. Checked batt voltage 7.9v (its been prolly 7 days since last started and cold canadian winter weather) Left to charge overnight on 2a trickle, checked in morning voltage 10 minutes after removing charger read 12.8 great. cluster lights RKE works fine, get in truck, try to start, the dreaded click so i think wth and i get my charge pack connect positive to batt and neg to chassis wait for it to indicate ready, then turn key to run...click. The CEL blinks, so I check with my ELM327 and torque pro and am given a p0652 and p0642, P0642 – Engine control module (ECM), knock control -defective and
5v circuit sensor low voltage respectively...im fairly competent with tools and diagnostics but don't have a clue where to start to be honest dont really have the money to let the dealer chase electrical issues and i am literally one month passed my 3/60 warranty. I did have to have the throttle position sensor replaced after a month of purchase and two times needed a boost approx 1 year ago just before last winter. No issues besides or since until now...

Thank you in advance for any input

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.