Turbo Dodge Forums banner

3.0 SOHC 6G72 Header Kit

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Zax_Skirata 
#1 ·
For Sale 3.0 Header Kit
For sale is a custom open header kit for the sohc 3.0. As you know no kits are available for these cars so I made this to drag race my supercharged 3.0. I am putting the car back to stock and have no use for these now. This is a complete bolt on kit!!! No mods needed to your engine!! Kit includes a stainless steel front header pipe and a steel rear header pipe. Both are made of 1 5/8" tubes. Front header goes underneath the oil pan like the dodge stealth and the rear header has two 02 bungs. One for stock sensor and one for your wide band. Kit also includes the smaller oil filter housing and adapters to run your stock oil pressure sensor. Exhaust bolts and gaskets are Included. Also the reduction style starter is included for clearance of the front header. I am asking $800 obo for the whole kit. Shipping is available! This is perfect for someone that wants to be loud and show up to sdac ready to drag race and squeeze some more hp out of your car.
I am also open to trades. I am building a 72 duster big block. Could use a 70-72 duster driver door or big block aluminum heads.
If you have any question feel free to PM me. Thanks!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Was this a J or P body? I told my buddy about these. He has a super clean Lebaron convertible with an A-543 five speed. It's very loud but I guess he'd love for it to be louder. LOL. He doesn't seem too hip to the price. I'll try to keep him reminded of these, in case he get's more generous when he get's his aid check.

#5 ·
It was on a Gbody. 93 Daytona to be specific. However I dont see any issues as to why it wouldn't fit another body. It is obo and I am open to them. I just want them to go to a good home. I put alot of time and money into them but someone that will enjoy them means more to me than money. Anyone that owns these cars can probably relate. Lol

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.