Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in need of the plate that bolts to the 3.o v6motor that has all the timing marks on it ,mine is all rusted and to pitted to see the marks need this cause my timing is off and cant see to set it . thanks scott

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one has one ? Is there any one that can pick one up at the j yard next they go. Its only 2 10mm bolts by the crank .ive been sick so i havent been able to go .if some one can help me out it would be great .thanks scott

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes we do ,down by the crank on the motor mount plate . its held on by two 10 mm bolts . if any one has one or would like to pick one up on while at the yard , ill take it asap . car is sitting cause i need to set the timing . thanks scott

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you have the part ? or are you playing around ? i need one as the car is sitting and im bumbing rides everywere gotta get it fixed

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Timming is not off that far .i just went to set it and i cant read the marks cause its so pitted from rust .no numbers .so i made the mistake of asking my pops what to do and he messed with it and i dont know were it is . Just want to be sure .the car has an issue that it misses through out driving and neutral reving .not sure if its fouled plugs , coils going ,or something else .wont rev past 3000 . No codes but when it dose it i see the ck light flicker,just dont throw a code .ive been sick for a while so it has been sitting and i been getting rides . now i feel better i want to drive it .just want to make sure the timings on so i know it aint that .

·
Registered
122 Posts
What car do you have? We tried our 92 daytona to see if there was maybe a rev limiter to see if it would kick in but it didn't until 6500 rpm. I can send u a pic of the timing tab and u can guage it on your car but I'm not 100 percent sure that's gonna solve your problem. But if you want I can send you a timing tab I don't know what they charge for shipping but I don't think it would be much

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya im kinda looking to buy one from someone or yard .i know thats not gunna solve my problem , i think its the coil looks kinda crappy . . but i want this plate so that i can see it to set the timing let me know what im looking at for you to send it to me . 07026 garfield nj

1 - 12 of 12 Posts