Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im hoping you all know from experience if a 3 bar map with the fwd stage 3 computer with +40 injectors a big intercooler and an open exhaust would give me the power gains im looking for. Is is really worth the work and money on stock internals and stock compression? thanks guys

· Registered
13,610 Posts
FWDPerformance.com

ECU 1988/1989 Stage 3 Calibration
15 pounds boost, revised spark and fuel curves , modified wastegate tables for faster spool up. O2 feedback, active knock retard, increased rev limiter and over boost protection provided. Revised fan schedules for better cooling. Great for use on stock or modified turbo 2 intercooled (2.2L) cars, using stock or 804 injectors, stock map sensor, and stock or larger exhaust. Retains and enhances cruise control functions. All our calibrations are socketed at no added expense

· Registered
4,660 Posts
You will need to go above 15psi to use the 3bar map and the +40s. Seems like stage 3 is a nice step up from stock. Go straight to stage 5 if you can get an FMIC and have strong enough internals then you can use the 3bar and +40s.

· Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im going to have a boost controller set at 15 so thats what im aiming for if its possible. So i could technically skip the 3 bar and injectors for the stage 3 comp? i dont have the internals for anymore than 15 its got 130000 on it. :bang head

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.