Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this topic has been covered many times but i cant seem to find a definate answer for my question. i have a map sensor with gp sorenson PN 77911510. I want to know if this is the correct sensor. i had a 77911502 that i got for a GN. If youre looking at the back of the sensor with the plug at the bottom and the vac source to the right...the first and third connections have a rib at the bottom. i couldnt find anywhere to cross it to GMs PN. any help will be appreciated.

chris

·
Registered
100 Posts
The 3-bar is the one that was used on the Turbo TA's, GM Part number 12223861 (old part number 16040749). GNs had a 2-bar sensor.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok..good. i took the GN one back and got one from the TA. i looked the sensor up in the gp sorenson book for the TA but there were two or three listed for some reason. i got the 77911510 because i recognized the PN from a board discussion. anybody know about the ribs..where theyre located in the connectors? the GN one i had looked exactly the same but with different ribs from what i mentioned above.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts