Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 4 lug pizza wheels for sale in mount joy pa. When I bought them the clear coat was peeling so I took it off and polished them up. They look great and would be great if you have a four lug car. Looking to get 100 for em and would prefer pick up. If you need pics pm me with your phone number and I can text u a pic. Will ship but it will be buyers responsibility to make the arrangments. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
dumb question but will these fit the L body cars, i want to get rid of the chips ahoy cookie wheels and the damn omni looking wheels

·
Premium Member
10,182 Posts
If you are talking about the 4 lugh wheels that have a crapton of holes in them, those are referred to as "swiss cheese" wheels.

And all 4 lug chrysler cars will swap with the 4x100 lug pattern, same as the 5 lugh with the 5x100 pattern.

So yes, the pizzas will swap with your steelies and "chips ahoy" rims......can you post up a pic of what you have?

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
i will put up a pic soon

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
If you are talking about the 4 lugh wheels that have a crapton of holes in them, those are referred to as "swiss cheese" wheels.

And all 4 lug chrysler cars will swap with the 4x100 lug pattern, same as the 5 lugh with the 5x100 pattern.

So yes, the pizzas will swap with your steelies and "chips ahoy" rims......can you post up a pic of what you have?
Rust free 85 Turismo Duster (execpt hood,roof) First pic is when i picked her up next to a barn, she has been sitting since 89 and she has no rust under her, the owner put Auto Armor Rust prevention when the car was bought.:thumb:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,182 Posts
The rims on that car in the picture are the stock steel rims, they are missing the centercaps it would appear though......

Nice duster BTW wish I could have it, I have a set of aluminum 4 lugs from my dads 85 HO that are missing the rest of the car :bang head

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
The rims on that car in the picture are the stock steel rims, they are missing the centercaps it would appear though......

Nice duster BTW wish I could have it, I have a set of aluminum 4 lugs from my dads 85 HO that are missing the rest of the car :bang head
well as soon as i get the restoration finished (new paint,tranny,suspension,brakes, Etc) and after i drive it to *TEST* it, it will be up for sale. at least i was able to save the car before it was Crushed:eek:mg:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts