Turbo Dodge Forums banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
thanks for the quick shipping
Nice to have people sell something and ship it out right away.
Received it within three days from Ca. to Mi.

·
Registered
132 Posts
and I'm officially sold out!
Hey bro, I just read this post. Some friends and I would really like to do this mod. Will it be possible for you to give me the dimensions of the plate so I can fabricate my own? We live in Mexico and shipping will be a problem, that's why it would be better if we can have the dimensions of the plate I would really appreciate your help!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I don't want to step on any toes here, but I purchased two of the adapters a few months ago. Still have one if anyone wants to take it off my hands. Same price I paid. $35 shipped.

·
Registered
9 Posts
perhaps..i might start a group buy and if I get 12 orders I could probably do it then
I'm getting my Daytona back on the street with a new cylinder head. Just learned of this mod. and would like to install it. The 4th cyl.area is where everything went wrong with my engine and caused me to have to tear it apart. I'd like to install the heater version of your kit. Are you close to having 12 orders yet?

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
I'm getting my Daytona back on the street with a new cylinder head. Just learned of this mod. and would like to install it. The 4th cyl.area is where everything went wrong with my engine and caused me to have to tear it apart. I'd like to install the heater version of your kit. Are you close to having 12 orders yet?
You would be the first! I'm starting a group buy thread for 4th cyl adapters, its here:

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f321/f345/669097-4th-cyl-coolant-mod-adapter-group.html#post3259025

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,139 Posts
From what I knew when he cancelled the last group buy, he no longer makes any parts for these cars.

161 - 177 of 177 Posts