Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I destroyed my original pulley using it as an adapter plate to yank the cam belt drive sprocket off the end of my crank when I needed to have it machined. I 'upgraded' to a nice FWD performance aluminum under-drive pulley. Trouble is, I've come to hate the thing. It makes my power-steering pump very sad and also is not driving my water-pump adequately. I want to switch back to a standard-size pulley. The object of my LeBaron project has been to have a rock-solid reliable daily driver, not a drag-car. My new 2.2 common-block engine is making plenty of power so I'd be happy to sacrifice a few HP to keep all of my accessories spinning faster.

Once I switch back to a standard pulley I will have no use for my under-drive unit. I would be happy to trade it straight-up for a good standard size one. Yes, I know an aluminum under-drive is an expensive component and probably worth a lot more than a standard steel unit. I don't care, I hate it, somebody take it off my hands. Otherwise I'll be happy to pay cash via paypal for a standard 5-bolt pulley.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
as it turns out I only have 1, and it has couple flaws, so I'm not comfortable sending it off.

so... I'll let someone else handle this deal ;)

(converted my spare 5-bolt pulley into a crank pulley puller lol)

·
Legendary Driver
10,948 Posts
daily drive my 2.2 Auto with a UDP, PS and waterpump are fine. If your having issues it's not because of the UDP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts