Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for any type of 2.2 turbo 5 speed. i would prefer it not to be running or have no engine. i have had this spare 2.2 motor sitting in my garage for about 6 or 7 years now. i would really like to put it in a car. let me know what you have, thanks.

· Registered
678 Posts
lxtasy:
Are you OK with an A-520 5-speed in an "L"?
Email me with suitable Subject Line for pics.
(Straight down I-77 to the other end.)
Thanks - Andy
[email protected]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i am looking for any type of 2.2 turbo 5 speed. i would prefer it not to be running or have no engine. i have had this spare 2.2 motor sitting in my garage for about 6 or 7 years now. i would really like to put it in a car. let me know what you have, thanks.

· Registered
20 Posts
I have a 89 Shadow ES Turbo that I will sell..... currently a 2.5 turbo but Ill keep the drivetrain if your just wanting a shell. It has been sitting in my garage for the last 14 months. It also has larger Daytona shelby brakes up front with newer style lower A arms. White with gray interior... E mail me at "[email protected]" if your interested. Ill send you some pics. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.