Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just gutted the interior of a junked out blue on silver 1983 Shelby Charger. Most of the interior was in good condition and so was the body parts. The floorboards and frame were rusted into. Email me with your needs and an offer. I even have some glass. pics are avialable
[email protected]
601 951 9452
Thanx
Allen

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just gutted the interior of a junked out blue on silver 1983 Shelby Charger. Most of the interior was in good condition and so was the body parts. The floorboards and frame were rusted into. Email me with your needs and an offer. I even have some glass. pics are avialable
[email protected]
601 951 9452
Thanx
Allen
Hi need a right front fender for a ramrpage which yours would work if its rustless Price ToBellingham wash. 98225 Allan[White Charger ]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Floormats are rotton from water due to floorboards being gone.

I also have the complete ground effects. $200.00 plus shipping. It aint perfect but it is very usable. Door panels, sail panels, console, Logo Seats in real good shape.
Bris09 I am trying to send pics today.

Thanx
Allen

·
Registered
39 Posts
I need the front bumper, headlight mounting panel, and the core support. We may be able to arrange pick-up of the parts. My charger is almost road ready except for those parts! Please call Daniel at 618.535.1026.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I need the front bumper, headlight mounting panel, and the core support. We may be able to arrange pick-up of the parts. My charger is almost road ready except for those parts! Please call Daniel at 618.535.1026.
I am not sure what the head light panel or the core support is? I have the front air dam piece, but I woulds rather sell it complete.
Allen

·
Registered
39 Posts
Will you call 618.535.1026 or send me your number so you can talk to my body guy. He can tell you what and where the headlight mounting panel anhd core support are. How about the bumper. I'd like a price and a location either for pick up or to set up delivery!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will you call 618.535.1026 or send me your number so you can talk to my body guy. He can tell you what and where the headlight mounting panel anhd core support are. How about the bumper. I'd like a price and a location either for pick up or to set up delivery!
My friend said the headlight panel and core support went with the body when I junked it, sorry. All I have is the front air dam.
Allen

·
Registered
96 Posts
Do you have the interior sail panels? If so what is the price, including shipping to Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada B4E1C8

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you have the interior sail panels? If so what is the price, including shipping to Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada B4E1C8
check your pms please

I also have a 413 tranny and some turbo heads and blocks. I can get pics if you want.

Allen

1 - 17 of 17 Posts