Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have the pinout for the two connections on the back of the "Systems Checker" that came in the Turbo-Z's and the Laser XT's? I have one laying around and I'd like to see if I can get it to work in my Daytona. Obviously not alot of of the functions will work, plus I don't have the voice box, but if I could get it to show all the stuff that the analog message center shows (low fuel, low washer, door open, hatch open), I figure it would look pretty cool underneath my trip computer.

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,467 Posts
Yeah, Jon, I can send it to you later. I am at work currently and don't have the info.

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,467 Posts
85 G body electronic monitor

Jon let me see if I can attach a thumbnail of this for you, if not send me your email and I will send it that way. It's telling me it is too big, I will have to figure out how the other people do it. Tell me how you want it sent, it is a GIF file.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the email this morning. Thanks Bill!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All wired up! I was actually able to mostly match colors. The ground on the unit (black/white) wired up to black/red on the car. The only wire I needed to add was tapping into the dimmer wire on my trip computer. Naturally the only functions I get are low fuel, low washer, driver door open, passenger door open, and hatchback open, but it still looks cool. This is a 1984 unit installed in a 1988 car.

Now if I can just figure out how the F to post pics...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts