Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
hey i have a known good one i ran the car i have some parts also it was a 84 laser xe with 2 tone brown interior i also have the logic module 40 plus shipping thanks brian 770-355-1680

·
Premium Member
4,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that 40+ for the power module? If so do you have paypal? I have an MP logic module in the car now. And a few stock ones LOL,Can't figure out what happened to the PM I took out of our junked Laser! Thanks

·
Registered
366 Posts
Just curious, what do you hope to gain with an MP logic module? The previous owner had one in my car, and I replaced it with the OEM. No change in performance. It doesn't affect turbo operation at all, or boost, since in 1984 it's entirely vacuum-controlled.

·
Premium Member
10,179 Posts
Is that 40+ for the power module? If so do you have paypal? I have an MP logic module in the car now. And a few stock ones LOL,Can't figure out what happened to the PM I took out of our junked Laser! Thanks
Just curious, what do you hope to gain with an MP logic module? The previous owner had one in my car, and I replaced it with the OEM. No change in performance. It doesn't affect turbo operation at all, or boost, since in 1984 it's entirely vacuum-controlled.
I thought the stage 2's bumped the boost up to 12-14 psi, as well as increased spark curves and rev...etc...

·
Premium Member
4,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The MP computer will allow better spark curves,and will allow higher than stock boost,but not computer controlled. The bleed that comes with the computer will raise boost to 10psi instead of 7. I made a manual bleed for mine and I can run 12 psi.

·
Registered
366 Posts
The MP computer will allow better spark curves,and will allow higher than stock boost,but not computer controlled. The bleed that comes with the computer will raise boost to 10psi instead of 7. I made a manual bleed for mine and I can run 12 psi.
Interesting. The previous owner had no bleed controller, no mods except the MP computer. That's why it made no difference when I put the stock one back in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts