Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
i have an extra mopar performance lm for my 85 glht omni. i think it should be the same as long as your car is turbo. might want to ask around to confirm that. its for 10psi. $80 shipped. where in PA are you?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am right around York. Yea i will ask around and see if it will work im pretty sure it will. Is it in working condition or will it have to be fixed?

·
Registered
531 Posts
it is in working condition. only reason i don't need it is because i bought it at the same time i bought my glht, when i went to put it in the car there was already one in there.

·
Registered
531 Posts
did you find out if it would work yet? i'm going to cecil on the 24th, i know that a bunch of people from your area are supposed to be going. did you plan on attending it?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As for attending Cecil on the 24th. I'm not sure yet and I am in the process of finding out if it will work. I will message you when i find out for sure. Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
531 Posts
ok, if you still want it you can either send paypal or mo. i'll pm you the info.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry it took so long to reply. I think I am going to have to pass on it for now due to the fact that i have had some trouble with mine in the last couple of days. It was with the pins and I have gotten them good for now and am going to leave the one i have in because if i take it out i could snap a couple more of the pins. Thanks for the offer. If anything changes i will let you know. thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts