Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
13,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some trim pieces that have gone and changed colors, they are greenish/blue, really ugly and I think she deserves better then that:D

Suggestion's on brand of paint? Also where can I find a chart with the factory interior/exterior color codes?

· Registered
1,483 Posts
I used to have a Sante Fe blue carbd '85 GLH(had the tow package too!) with blue interior. I picked up a can of light blue interior paint from Advance! The color was a little lighter and worked great on everything but the armrest! It wont stand up to being flexed or touched alot. It held up fine on all the hard trim though.

· Registered
263 Posts
there should be an interior color code on the drivers door bud...and there is a prossess of painting vinyl also,special cleaner or adhesion promotor i belive,otherwise it will peal....i was goin to do the exact same thing soon,i can find out tomoro at work,see what the tech.book says if no one replies with an answer...

· Registered
1,526 Posts
The fender tag has all the options, VIN number, int. and ext. paint codes.
In case you didn't know and need door panel stuff, 4 door L-bodies changed
door panels from a 2-piece design to a 1 piece panel in '87. IMO they look a lot better, and most people can't tell they're not original. Any Chrysler parts dept. or body shop can decipher your fender tag info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.