Up for sale is a project I've had for many, many years. Long story short: job, family, kids took presedence and lost track of this project. It actually starts, drives, spools up nice, etc. It probably needs the A/F ratio adjusted as well as the timing dialed in a bit. Other than the motor/drivetrain, the body would need painted should someone not like the primer color it is currently in. There was extensive body work done to it several years ago, but the bodyman actually died and I was lucky to get it back from his family. Anyways, I honestly have no idea what it's worth in the as-is condition it is in, but I can tell you I've spent several thou$and dollars in parts and body work over the years. I just want it gone at this point so I can make room for another car. I'll include some pics but below is a list of what I can remember I did to it. It sat in a heated garage and started every few months and driven once or twice around the block every year. Txt with any questions to 724-96I-3O18. Justin

Exterior:
New Decal set, rear louvers in trunk, rear wheel wells rebuilt, framing underneath redone, everything in primer and the hood was set sanded, bigger brakes up front from a Van I believe with bigger booster under the hood, brakes and tires all new never used, all ground effects there just need put on - smaller pieces up front not cracked, locking gas cap, new front and rear suspension, all bushings replaced with the good ones underneath the car, pumper wheels with caps all powdercoated black

Interior:
Center armrest in one piece, all seats in good condition just need cleaned, headliner needs replaced, CD player installed, aftermarket speakers, CS steering wheel with spacer, gauge cluster on left of driver, tach and oil pressure gauge inside, sunroof does not leak, new rubber window gaskets need installed

Engine:
rebuilt block though I can't remember who did it, new turbo from turbos unleashed with stainless braided lines, 2.5" exhaust from turbo back, SHELBY valve cover not cracked, crushed BOV, new racing intercooler made for these cars, new belts and underdrive pulley set, upgraded computer under the hood and one inside the car, upgraded electrical wiring, bigger injectors and fuel pump, turbo manifold, fuel pressure gauge, mount bushings replaced with all the good ones

Transmission:
A555 with matching shifter, all new cables for the tranny and it shifts great, new clutch

EXTRA PARTS:
A ton of extra parts, most of which I can't remember. Headlight CS covers, shelby floor mats, an A/F ratio monitor thing with lights made by I can't remember who, other engine/tranny/interior/exterior parts I just can't remember but they are all in the trunk or in the back seat.