Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2.2 turbo, 5spd, Black w/silver stripe. Engine and tranny good but fuel pump bad (I think). Drove great the one time I drove it, turbo worked fine. Car has been sitting several years, started every year. No title but it can be gotten, car was bought from impound auction so is clear. Getting rusty on rear wheel lips and bottom of hatch. Grey interior in decent shape, no rips or fading but front seats don't latch. Missing rear window louver. Could be restored but I'm selling as parts. Clock shows 51965 which may or may not be actual. Only reason I say may is condition of paint (80's paint rarely lasted 5 years without fading and peeling).

:( If car doesn't sell within the next month or so I will be pulling some parts and it will be junked and I would really hate to see it go to the crusher if someone could use the car or parts. :(

$350 or trades. :thumb:

Parts I need and pic of car can be seen at this link under the "cars for sale-May", same username.
http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=Other&page=0

·
Registered
332 Posts
trade

i have a 90 spirit es with a t1 2.5 auto in really good shape i'll trade you.
only problem with the car is it has a blown head gasket. it is a typical thing for these motors. the car has very little rust and the paint is good. i just don't have the time to fix it or i wouldn't even be suggesting this.

·
Registered
332 Posts
where are you located? when would be a good time to come and see it in person? i live near la crosse and know a little around the cities and rochester.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I couldn't see the doors too well. How are they? Could you give me a phone number. I'm in Coon Rapids, MN. and would like to get a little more info on the car. Thanks Or call me at 763-767-0618

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car is located 20 miles north of Rochester. I am currently a full time student and waiting for summer classes to start so I'm pretty available, PM or email me to make arrangements to see the car. I can also take pics of anything in particular you want to see and email them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let me explain the crusher situation. A friend scraps cars and lets me pull whatever parts I want from whatever he has at the time, all I have to do is give him a car here and there in return so offering to come get the car so it doesn't get crushed doesn't interest me in the least and you would have to offer a helluva lot to give me more than I get for crushing it. I just thought that someone might be able to use the car/parts for a decent price since it is 20 years old and I'd assume the parts aren't all that easy to find anymore. Either way the car will be leaving by July and I'm busy the last weekend in June so if you want it better contact me soon.

I'll let it go for $300 or trade for parts I have listed in my Moparts add but that's as low as it's going. Let me know guys.

·
Registered
332 Posts
your kind of a hard person to get ahold of. on one of you threads i gave you my phone N#. oh well. guess i didn't need it that bad anyway.
good luck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the interest. I have made several long distance calls to people supposedly intersted and am through running my phone bill up. I gave you my phone# and heard nothing so I guess you're right.
Just out of curiosity how does one generally answer a classified add, insert your own add with a phone# and ask the seller to call you? This seems to be the general mentality here. Sorry, I'm done spending money on a car that I really care nothing about.

·
Registered
217 Posts
73Vintage said:
Just out of curiosity how does one generally answer a classified add, insert your own add with a phone# and ask the seller to call you? This seems to be the general mentality here. Sorry, I'm done spending money on a car that I really care nothing about.

73Vintage said:
6/1/05 Still have the car. PM or email me a phone # and we'll set up a time to see the car.

Well you ASKED people to send you their phone number. There appeared to be interested parties that couldn't get in contact with of you... :bang head

Just PM the people back with YOUR number, and a set time that they can call you, that you WILL be available to talk to them. I don't get it......

:confused:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since you aren't interested in the car I see no reason for your post, but just to ease your mind genious:
I responded to a specific post with "PM or email me your phone#", received a PM from other individuals with their phone #'s, called a few to no avail, received a PM from Jammerz63 with his phone# which I responded to with a PM with my phone#. I never received a phone call, an email, or another PM to set up a veiwing time. Then there's the post about how hard I am to get hold of and how he didn't need the car afterall.
So tell me again how unreasonable I am. Oh, and thanks for your interest in my vehicle.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well GENIUS, <===proper spelling, by the way
I'm the one from Moparts who recommended you post on this forum to try to HELP YOU OUT...My interest in your vehicle, was to HELP YOU SELL IT! Thanks for the attitude.

Geeez....ya try to help somebody out, and look where it gets ya.... :bang head

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Seems to me I thanked you when you told me about the forum. But your last post was extremely helpful, I really appreciate it man. I really feel like you have my best interest in mind.

Now for a little news on the actual subject of this thread, in case anyone is interested, the car is getting scrapped. Please do not PM or email about it anymore and no I'm still not interested in pulling or shipping parts.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts