Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2.2 turbo, 5spd, Black w/silver stripe. Engine and tranny good but fuel pump bad (I think). Drove great the one time I drove it, turbo worked fine. Car has been sitting several years, started every year. No title but it can be gotten, car was bought from impound auction so is clear. Getting rusty on rear wheel lips and bottom of hatch. Grey interior in decent shape, no rips or fading but front seats don't latch. Missing rear window louver. Could be restored but I'm selling as parts. Clock shows 51965 which may or may not be actual. Only reason I say may is condition of paint (80's paint rarely lasted 5 years without fading and peeling).

:( If car doesn't sell within the next month or so I will be pulling some parts and it will be junked and I would really hate to see it go to the crusher if someone could use the car or parts. :(

$350 or trades. :thumb:

Parts I need and pic of car can be seen at this link under the "cars for sale-May", same username.
http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads...rd=Other&page=0

·
Registered
137,665 Posts
Someone buy this please. I would but I'm in Memphis. You Northern guys hoard all the cars then watch them slowly fade into the West! AGH!!!!!

I weep at every TD I see that sits rusting in a field.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Northern guys hoard all the cars? I can rarely find one, they rust out up here man.
:D I do agree with you that someone should please buy this though :D
:p You know that Memphis to here is only like a 12-13 hour drive right? :p

·
Registered
137,665 Posts
Yeah, but take a poll and see where most of the people are on this board. I bet a majority of them are in northern states or Canada.

And believe me, I would love to have another charger. One to drive daily and one to work on to fix up instead of having just one to do both. :(

Good luck with it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not parting out

I'm not interested in shipping parts so if you want parts you will need to buy the whole car and come pull what you want, then I will junk what's left.

·
Registered
356 Posts
umm shit i am in michigan i would gladly take it for 350 but it would cost just as much to pick it up out there i am in process of rsotring my silver/blue 85 and need a fender and fender extension peice

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I've seen several people looking for parts off this car, so wouldn't it make sense to buy it, take what you want, then part it out and make all of your money back plus? Just a thought.

·
Registered
137,665 Posts
If you deliver it to Memphis I will take it off your hands..... :wink:

Too far for a remote pick up or I would be all over it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Could you email me pics of the car? For some reason the link is not working for me.([email protected]) What make you think that it is the fuel pump? Are they a in the tank pump? WHere abouts in MN are you?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let me explain the crusher situation. A friend scraps cars and lets me pull whatever parts I want from whatever he has at the time, all I have to do is give him a car here and there in return so offering to come get the car so it doesn't get crushed doesn't interest me in the least and you would have to offer a helluva lot to give me more than I get for crushing it. I just thought that someone might be able to use the car/parts for a decent price since it is 20 years old and I'd assume the parts aren't all that easy to find anymore. Either way the car will be leaving by July and I'm busy the last weekend in June so if you want it better contact me soon.

I'll let it go for $300 or trade for parts I have listed in my Moparts add but that's as low as it's going. Let me know guys.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The car is getting scrapped. Please do not PM or email about it anymore and no I'm still not interested in pulling or shipping parts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts