Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since i have aquired a new ride, i need to get rid of this. i already have 1 project car and don't need a second one. i am asking $900. i don't have time to part it out, so some one please take the whole thing. the motor only has about 7000 miles on it and runs strong. has mp computer good for about 14 psi. i'm not gonna lie, the car is rough. but it is not unfixable. has the typical daytona hole in the floor by parking brake. other than that, pretty solid. if i get my asking price, i will include all the extra parts i got...
used 2 piece bra
NEW 1 piece bra
headlite covers
complete tail lite covers with clear and tinted center
NEW t-top seal kit(worth over $350!)
pillar mount boost and af ratio gauge kit
will also throw in used 782 roller cam head and 1 piece intake with throttle body​
any questions please call me...#267-377-5923

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
pics??

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry...yes it's a 5speed. i am located about halfway between philly and allentown. exit 31 off rt476/northeast extension of pa pike. unfortunatly, i am not set up rite now to post pics. i could probably get a friend to do it for me next weekend. sorry guys. i bought it from quickcar, so if you search for his posting of it...he had a link to some pics of it. the pics he had are about 2 years old tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts