Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been on the site for a short time but have a lot of history with certain Chrysler products.
I worked at a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth dealership from 1984 through 1987. I've owned multiple Chrysler vehicles first being an 83 Aries wagon that I purchased in 1985 with a blown engine. I rebuilt the engine and sold the car for a nice profit. Next was an 84 Daytona Turbo. 87 Sundance turbo. 85 LeBaron convertible. 84 600 convertible. The 84 was my baby, having known the original owner and my signature in the Mopar rustproofing 1 year inspection book. I purchased the 600 in 1990. I kept that car until 2006 when I was forced to sell it.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Fast forward to 2021 I purchased an 86 600 convertible with 44,000 miles. The car is now in the body shop for a complete strip and cosmetic restoration.
Automotive parking light Tire Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

I plan to show and enjoy this car like I did my 84. As part of that effort I have re-created a window sticker. Tried to be as accurate as possible. Using data books and published information I feel it is nearly 100% accurate, except for the selling dealership info. I put in the dealer info from the dealer I worked at in the 80's.
Hope all here enjoy this. I know it's not a turbo, but at least it's in the family.
Black Font Material property Parallel Pattern
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Rectangle Wood Font Mesh Gas

·
Registered
228 Posts
DAMN DAMN DAMN THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Please, do you have any build pics of the rear window motors or how the backseats / back molding fits together?!

That is incredible. Well done. So beautiful. I love my 1985 LeBaron sooooo much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts