Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a VERY rough 86 Dodge 600 turbo convertible for sale. This car has been sitting in a pasture for 5 years and shows it. The owner parked the car because of a head gasket failure. I hauled it home and it started right off but ran rough. Bottom end didn't make any noise and there is no coolant in the oil.
The inside of the car is filthy with a layer of dirt and dust on everything. The digital dash worked and showed 126k on the odometer. The tach didn't go above the first light but I never went beyond an idle since it had sat so long. The only electric window that worked was the driver's front, the others all pulled amps but only made a thunk sound. The electric top went down and up which surprised me. The top is not the original as the owner kept telling me what it cost them;), there is a tear and a couple cracks in it.
To me this car is a parts car but I wanted to offer it as a whole first. I do have the title for it. The wheels in the picture are not included but I will include a set of 14" steels with good rubber. Delivery within 300 miles of 50149 is available for an additional fee.
If not sold as a whole I will offer parts at a later date.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably was when they parked it but now there is one large hole and some dry rot cracks along one of the cross bars. The hardware all looks good and the motor opens and closes it no problem.

·
Registered
146 Posts
He just needs the material, some little punks cut loose where he lives and cut the tops on his 600 turbo convert. and his dakota convert.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ready to part this out, let me know what you need and I'll shoot you a price. Moderators, you're more than welcome to move this to the parts section if you so desire.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts